EVERYTHING I'M NOT

Qui Kim
16061988
drizzle_qk@hotmail.com

Likes~ stars. family. friends. donut. strawberry. accessories. chocolate. shopping. movies. music. stroll.

BACKDOORS

Jessica
Sara
Liling
Celest
Emel
Weifang
Aini
Yong Hwee
Adib
Evon
Bryan
Elson
Grace
Chou Shing
Hui Hui
Kai Jie
Cheng Han
Hui Wen
Lynn


HIGH OF 75

insert your tagboard here

CREDITS

images: deviantart
designer: mixtape
17 June 2005 11:32 PM

Ytd.

I really appreciate all who sent messages to wish me happy bday. thanks ppl.
Thanks mum for e durian cake. Thanks bro 4 e treat tt day. Lastly, thanks to U for everything.

Today.

Happy Bdae Jieying. Jus a day younger den me. Heh. Met up w her n went for the MI class gathering. They gave each of us a birthday card, a small tiramisu cake n sang bday song for us. That's so sweet of them.Thanx jy 4 e eeyore. whaha.

I must say tt I m rather unlucky today. I stepped on somebody's vomit! I really cant figure out why i fail to see the vomit. Its just so so so disgusting n yucky. Urgh. Jy is jus as unlucky. She stepped on it too n almost slipped. Luckily she held on to my hand. Hurried to e nearest toilet. We saw a cleaner cleaning up e mess after we came out from e toilet. I think we r jus plain unlucky. Oh yes, another thing. Just like tonite when i took e lift home, i realized tt someone just urinated in the lift. I am sure that its urine n not soft drinks or wat. The lift simply stinks. Terrible. Inconsiderate ppl i must say. I wonder why the person choose to do sth like tt. *shrugs*